INDB (INTERNET NEWS DATABASE): Is a news aggregator/portal for browsers and mobile devices.
It is packed with useful features and designed to aggregate news for the user in a variety of ways, in an unbiased manner, pulling news from every source on the Internet.
The team at INDB started development in 2013 with the goal of creating the best news aggregator on the web. We strive to bring news to the people in an unbiased manner.
GET IN TOUCH
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q)
What is INDB?
- INDB (Internet News Database) is a news aggregator/portal for browsers and mobile devices.
What kinds of news does INDB display?
- INDB displays News from hundreds of sources on the internet in an unbiased manner and is always adding new sources to it's collection.
How is News displayed?
- News is displayed randomly and in an unbiased manner.
How are new Sources added to INDB?
- Both INDB and our Users may submit sources to INDB's main feeds. You can submit a Source by sending us the Sources RSS Link using the (Submit News Page).
What is the purpose/goal of INDB?
- INDB's main function/purpose is to display News to the User from every possible Source on the Internet in an unbiased manner. It equips the user with the necessary tools to perceive the full scope of any one given story, situation, or event in a more comprehensive manner than what has been previously offered in a traditional News Portal/Aggregator.
What is INDB FEED?
- INDB FEED is the INDB in house feed powered by human editors. It provides content for the INDB Facebook & Twitter pages as well as the (INDB FEED PAGE). The Human Editors post Articles from random News Sources. Human Editors are from random sides of the politcal spectrum and all post different content.